SERVICE DESK TEAM LEADER (PROFESSIONAL QUALIF. ESS/DEGREE/DIPLOMA) ITIL PREFERRED.
The Service Desk Team Leader reports to the Infrastructure Services Team Leader.
The role is responsible for leading a team of support technicians and consultants to ensure the timely resolution of service requests, including first line ERP related issues and technical issues affecting the availability or performance of IT services.
The Service Desk Team Leader will be a key collaborator and communicator between the requester, various support teams, engineers, and team leaders.
Join this progressive co which has its core mission - a focus on investing in people, technology and an emphasis on continuous process improvement with the goal of providing its customers the best products and services.
• All candidates should hold a professional qualification in IT (3-year IT degree / diploma).
• A service delivery related certification would be advantageous.
• ITIL certifications would be advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate technical information in simple, clear language.
• A sound understanding of service delivery and service management methodologies applicable in an IT environment (e.g. ITIL).
• Ability to work as part of a team and to share knowledge to support and improve service delivery.
Please call us to apply.